Monday, January 3, 2011

Weight Watchers!

Hello everyone! (if anyone is reading this ha ha.)

Today is my official first day of Weight Watchers. I'm loving the way that they have the site set up and although it's expensive I think it's definately worth every penny so far.

This site gives those of you who are in the same position as I the chance to read success stories....and it gives you new recipes and plans to follow by, and videos and full descriptions of work-outs and routines to try (there are even these little competitions to do that help keep you on track towards your goal!).

The way that everything is set up on their site is super easy for most people, especially for the ones that are like my mother who are slightly computer-illiterate.



Today was my first day back to school from Christmas break. Bleh.
There was all sorts of gossip and whatnot going on and fights and you name it.

What a great way to start back the new year.
Sometimes when I go there I feel as if it's just a waste of my time. I learn nothing, I don't really do anything there AT ALL (besides make ceramic mugs for my house) and I feel like I'm just wasting my life sitting when I could be doing so much MORE. I mean I could be working out or cleaning my house or making some sort of income with a job but instead I waste eight hours a day sitting in desks watching Forrest Gump (not that I don't like the movie or anything.)


It's okay though, at least I get to go to dance tonight. My studio is like my home to me. I spend five to six days a week there and we have a show coming up this Feb! So excited!

I'll try to post pictures of my studio soon. We just finished another year of "The Nutcracker". Our studio does the classical ballet every other year for the holiday's.



Okay, please comment if you have anything to say about Weight Watchers, highschool or if you're a dancer. I'd love to hear everything! Especially if you have a success story or any questions. You can also e-mail me at AlainaArtist@Live.com


Love,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment