Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Blog!!

Hello, my name is Alaina.
I am sixteen years old and I am attending high school in Pennsylvania.


I know that this blog may seem a little bit blah and boring for right now but as time goes by I'm sure I'll spice things up a bit. After all, this is my first personal blog.

So, let me just get right into things.

This blog is the beginning of one of my new year's resolutions. I've always wanted to start a blog so I can get express ideas I have, vent about things in my life where no one will judge me, and help others that are going through the same problems.

I'm SO excited to finally start this so I can write about my life as I start to lose the holiday weight, overcome my eating disorder, as I go into my senior year of high school, and help and teach others all of the things I have learned and loved over the years.

Well, I hope to keep this up and I hope I get some readers and some friends out of this.

Love,
Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment