Thursday, January 6, 2011

Make-up is my lover!

So, today I have decided to start talking about my best friend ever.

Make-up.

I'm completely in love with Sephora and Mac. Especially eyeshadow, my eyes are my favorite feature. I just think that absolutely anyone can make their eyes and their entire face beautiful. It's just a matter of using your face as if it were a 3-D canvas. Just paint the highlights and lowlights in the right way and your face is a perfect piece of art that you can show off.

But anyway.
I might eventually post videos and how to's for make-up and what not. Just going by the things I've learned until I go to college for it. (What ever you want to call it.)
I can also do headbands and how to make jewlery and hair pieces and clothing and other things, costumes and etc.



If anyone has questions that they want to request for me to answer in a post I'll be more than happy to do so.
Oh! And I would really love to know if anyone has any cute crafty ideas. I need to find some things to do for my Art Club group (I'm President) so if there are some ideas I might post a video of my club sometime.

If you are reading this blog please post because I'm probably not going to post more unless I'm sure I get some viewers. Haha.


Anyway, I'm off to shower (just got out of ballet!)

Love,
Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment